Solve The Problem of Google Application Crashes in Android Phone
If you’re having trouble crashing the Google Application on your phone with an error message, you’re not alone. There have been numerous reports that the app is experiencing instability on android phones. While Google seems to be aware of the problem, there are some things you can do to address the problem right now.
Google Application Crashes
One of the biggest issues with the application is the occurrence of crashes across a wide range of devices and android versions.
The reason for the culpability appears to be caused by a new update, as the error affected multiple versions of the app that can vary depending on the phone you’re using and the version of your phone’s operating system. Google’s crash problem can also cause malfunctions in other google apps such as google lens, podcasts, or even voice assistants.
Fix the Problem
So far, the app crash problem doesn’t seem to be limited to an android phone or Digital version. It is also not limited to the beta version of the app. Many users run the stable version of the app on their phones, yet they have been affected by the problem. If you have this problem on your android phone, here are several ways to fix it right now:
- The primary issue that occurs is this one
- Open the Settings app on your android phone.
- Go to apps and notifications.
- Click on the option to view all applications.
- Look for the app in the app list and then click on it.
- On the next screen, tap the storage and cache option.
- Click on the option to erase storage or manage capacity.
- Click on the option to erase all data.
Uninstall Google Application Updates
Another way to fix the error is to uninstall the last update that caused the problem. To do this, follow the following steps:
On the home screen, press the app at length, and from the list that shows you, press the I button to access the settings page. Press the three points at the top right of the screen. From the list that appears to you, click on the option to uninstall updates. Click on the ok option.
Google Application Update
Google has begun rolling out version 12.24 of the app, which is expect to solve the problem once and for all. Anyone can manually download the update from the google play store, and to do so, follow the following steps:
- Open the google play store app on the phone.
- Look for the app by typing it in the search box or displaying installed apps. Click on the update option.
- If you’ve disabled the app previously, you see a pressable activation option and click on the update option. If you don’t see the app update button, you can try again in a few hours or a few days.
While Google seems to be aware of the problem, there are some things you can do to address the problem right now. One of the biggest issues with the application is the occurrence of crashes across a wide range of devices and android versions.
However, you can solve the problem of google application crashes in android phones. Read the article carefully. It has a step-by-step process by which you can efficiently resolve google application crash problems in android phones.
Also Read: Bookkeeping small business
Review Solve The Problem of Google Application Crashes in Android Phone.