Answering the Call – Introduction, Devices that Support and More
Answering the Call? Google’s virtual assistant is one of the most valuable tools that help you perform many tasks easily and quickly. The communication screen is one of the most valuable features of the voice assistant.
You can get real-time text copies of the conversation and choose from a few follow-up questions to get more info from the caller before answering or ending the call.
Devices that Support the Communication Screen
The connectivity screen feature is available across a limited range of android phones, including all google pixel phones. Regardless of which phone supports the connectivity screen feature, all audio copies are stored locally across the device instead of uploaded through the cloud. Your phone also automatically blocks spam and automated calls after the call is rejected.
How to Use the Feature Before Answering the Call
There is no option to turn the feature on or off, as it is enabled by default and appears as a third option with the reply and rejection options. However, you have the option of choosing a male or female voice for a virtual google assistant when talking to unknown callers.
To use the feature, follow the following steps:
- Open the phone app.
- Press the three points at the top right of the screen.
- From the list that shows you, click on the Settings option.
- Click on the intrusive numbers option and the contact screen.
- On the next screen, press the contact screen option.
- After you’ve finished customization, you can select one of the two voices to check calls.
- You can set a variety of contact screen options such as knowing how the contact screen works, clicking to save audio, selecting a variety of options for spam and blocking fake and first-time callers and private numbers.
- The next time you accept a call, you have the opportunity to check the call depending on the options you’ve selected.
To-Do this, Follow the Following Steps:
- When you receive a phone call, click on the contact screen option.
- You see google assistant text that reads in real-time along with copies of caller responses.
- Click on one of the options at the bottom of the screen to request more details.
- You can also choose options that end the call.
- If the caller suddenly stops talking, the default assistant may ask you if you want to classify this phone number as unwanted and block the number from calling you again.
How You Can Block Calls from Unidentified Callers on Android And iPhone
Smartphone fraud caused a total loss of about $19.7 billion in 2020 alone. According to recent findings by analytics firm The Harris Poll, this figure is expected to double. Mobile calls from unknown callers have become a significant threat, as they can trick them into stealing their financial data and personal information.
However, smartphones are more able to help stop and reduce such malicious random calls.
Although there are numerous ways to prevent unknown callers from harassing you, including third-party apps in the app store and google play.
However, smartphones already have a way to protect your privacy by blocking potentially malicious phone scam calls.
How Call Screen Works
Call Screen uses associates stored on your phone to control whether to screen a call. If you don’t want a number to be screened, save the number as a contact.
Your phone can detect robocalls and spam calls from figures in Google’s spam record. But not all spam calls and robocalls can be seen.
When Call Screen turns on, your phone won’t save screened call information to your Google Account, Google Assistant Activity page, or Web and App Action. If you use call forwarding, don’t use involuntary call screening. Screened calls won’t be forwarded.
Call Screen won’t always understand and transcribe what a caller says entirely.
Helpful Sources: fortnite con vbuckscard